Tuesday, September 24, 2013

What's Cooking? Nutella Latte!

Hey everyone!  Sorry I've been a bit absent - I launched my Etsy business and then got contacted about doing a couple of local craft fairs, so I've been frantically making pieces and trying to get my display up to par, which has left little time for blogging.  Also, I just finished up my #fallforcotton dress.  More on that later.  I openly admit that this will be a pic-free post - I just whipped this up and want to get the recipe out there ASAP so you all can enjoy it too!

Right now, let's talk about fancying up coffee.  Now, I'm the first to admit that I'm generally a hard-core black coffee kind of girl.  No sugar, no cream, no fancy flavorings with only a few exceptioins - Pumpkin Spice Lattes in the fall, and a shot of peppermint syrup in the winter. 

This evening, I really wanted a little something sweet, but frankly, I didn't want to share with my 2 year old.  Mom of the year, I know.  :)  I was already getting ready to pour out a cuppa when I remembered that I had some Nutella in the pantry.  A little kitchen experimentation and voila!  Delicious, sweet (but not too sweet) coffee dessert with stuff I already had in the house.  Go, me, go!

Here's the "recipe":

Ingredients: 
Nutella (duh)
Coffee
Milk

Instructions:
Take a teaspoon and dip into the Nutella.  Give it a half turn to get the spoon coated.  Remove spoon from Nutella and put into an empty mug.  Pour hot coffee in mug.  Add milk to taste - I don't care for milk in my coffee, so I just added a quick splash.  Stir until Nutella is well mixed.  Enjoy the coffee, then enjoy licking what's left of the Nutella off the spoon!

Easy peasy!

No comments:

Post a Comment